Bee’s Wrap 3-Pack assorted forrest floor
The sustainable alternative to packaging materials such as aluminum and cling film.
- Ideal for packaging cheese, vegetables or bread and for covering dishes.
- New design inspired by the beautiful green mountains in Vermont, where Bee’s wrap comes from.
- Made from organic cotton with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. This gives it an antiseptic effect and the packaged food stays good for longer.
- Due to the warmth of your hands, the Bee’s Wrap forms around the product to be wrapped and thus ensures that it is closed. Easy to clean by rinsing under COLD water with some washing up liquid if needed.
- Do not use warm water, because the beeswax will react to it. Hang to dry and the Bee’s Wrap is ready for the next use!
- Not suitable for raw meat
- Can be used for about a year. The anti-bacterial effect and the sealing capacity will gradually diminish.
- A bee’s wrap smells like beeswax when you open the package. After the wrap has been used and cleaned a number of times, the smell will disappear. The scent does not transfer to the food that is packaged.
This set contains:
1 Small (17.5 x 20 cm) – for wrapping a lemon, avocado or small snack.
1 Medium (25 x 27.5 cm) – for wrapping cheese, carrots, herbs or covering a bowl.
1 Large (33 x 35 cm) – for wrapping a melon, vegetables, baked goods or covering a bowl.
3 in stock