Maistic's full focus is on making it possible for consumers and companies to choose sustainable, plastic free and certified compostable products for their everyday living.
- No plastic packaging on Maistic products.
- Only plastic used in Maistic products are binders/glue – e.g. for assembling a wooden brush, where other options aren’t possible. Where possible, binders/glue are biodegradable, biobased and vegan friendly.
- All packaging is from recyclable paper. Still, packaging is FSC certified.
- They use more FSC certified raw materials for the products – e.g. viscose, bamboo, wood etc
- They specialize in certified compostable and biodegradable bioplastics. And don’t do bioplastics that are only biobased and not biodegradable.
- They only produce Maistic products in factories certified for respect of human rights.
- All products are produced, packed and delivered in accordance with standards for supermarkets.
- All products are at affordable supermarket level prices – only this way consumers can make the actual change away from plastics.
Sort by :